My Glorious Experience at Starbucks

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

My Glorious Experience at Starbucks

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm

I want to sincerly and openly thank Steve,Fred,David,Bethany, and Susie for the wonderful opportunity of interviewing them at the downtown Chattanooga Starbucks tonight. Hopefully you will see much of this as part of the DVD extras for the upcoming Belmont concert DVD. Just to be asked to do this-to represent the GH fans-is an honor. I hope I did them justice. I had briefly met all of them before, so I knew how friendly and down to earth everyone was already-but this couldn't have been a better experience for me. They calmed my nerves(you'll only hear my voice-I'm off camera-thankfully!)immediately.It was alot of fun asking the questions submitted by everyone on the forum-I tried to cover them all, plus a few of my own and the other Chattanooga nerds. I learned alot myself, but was also trying to concentrate on what question I'd ask next-so I can't wait to see the finished product myself. I also really enjoyed talking to Fred and Steve afterwards-and look forward to more of that in the future. As mentioned tonight-this is really an extended family! What other PROG band, or any band for that matter, can you talk with personally on their forum and get to know and actually become friends with? And let me tell you-they are in person exactly like they are on the forum-great guys and gals! Thanks again for the opportunity-and I hope this isn't the last.Peace,David.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:32 am

We had fun!! You did an excellent job. We appreciate you coming down and doing it. I'm excited to see how it all worked on-camera myself. :D
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

Elric
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Elric » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:31 am

Again, I cannot wait.....

I was happy for David to participate, but I must admit that I was surprised that his tires did not go flat that day :twisted: . I resisted temptation.....

Two months ago I told my sister in Atlanta about GH. She listened and became an instant fan. She of course now has the iTunes, and quickly getting all the previous GH(I think I now know what happened to my first copy of Lex Live).

Anyways, I hope that it turned out well! You guys are awesome!
Brent

Be kind to my mistakes, because I am not.....Kate Bush

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 pm

Good job, and thanks for being the fan representative, YesHead! :)
Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly

EIwing
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by EIwing » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:08 pm

We all had a great time - thanks so much for being there to 'interview' us!
Who do you think I'll be without you?

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:15 am

You're all very welcome!-you all keep thanking me, where I feel it should really be the other way around. It was really a priviledge and a big deal for me.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Shreddy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Shreddy » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:48 am

Thank you so much David for helping out !
You did a great job and I was probably more nervous than you were answering the questions.. hehehe !
I really had a lot of fun ! :-)