Second show!!!

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Second show!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:07 pm

Here they go again!
The second show should take place tonight (June the 15th) in Knoxville. I can't wait to read comments about this!

Show @ Judy's

Post by EIwing » Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:35 am

Looks like I'm first to reply about this one!
...Well, I literally just walked in the door from the show. The crowd was pretty good, the band was tight, and the sound was pretty good too! Although I must admit, I'm not really the one to be talking about the logistics and sound - I'm just a singer. :wink:
Some funny stuff went on during Walter's band's (3)performance - drunken dancers! I certainly do hope that Steve puts a clip of that on the site. Anyway - Walter never ceases to amaze me with his voice and stamina. This guy can belt out tunes for 45 minutes, take a short break, and then sing GH music for another hour, and still sound fantastic. GO WALTER!
Fred, as always, was a wizard of the keys. Susie and I love to watch him when we're not singing.
Eric's guitar messed up in one song (BUMMER!) but he was still solid and great. :D
Matt, the funniest drummer I know, kept me in stitches most of the night, whether it be about drum pads you connect to your body, or the dancers. I wish I had his talent on the drums!
Steve - what on Earth can I say about the creative genius? He's so awesome on bass; I love to listen to him when he's wailing on the bass during certain songs.
Susie... eh. She needed tons of work, and her stage presence was less than acceptable.
... I'M JOKING! Standing beside her is a blessing in and of itself. She's one great girl, and I'm so proud to call her my sis'.
The show overall was fun; some things needed to be polished, but hey! There's still Rhythm and Brews before NEARFest. That show in particular will be a blast, simply because its in my hometown and plenty o' people I know will be attending.
It's 2:30 A.M. and I've nothing left to say, except I had lots of fun and now its time for bed!
...Steve, please please please put that clip on the site. :D :D :D
Who do you think I'll be without you?