Futurama?

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Theremin
Professional
Professional

Futurama?

Post by Theremin » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:06 pm

Does anyone here watch Futurama? It was created by Matt Groening, the same guy who created The Simpsons. Anyway it is really hilarious. The episode last night...hilarious! The employees and stockholder (1) of the Planet Express corporation meet for an annual earnings report. After an inspiring film that proclaims Planet Express as the reigning juggernaut of the package delivery world accompanyed by a heroic brass soundtrack, Hermes (the Jamaican beaurocrat for the Planet Express delivery corporation) puts a pie chart on the overhead projector. "It's been a terrible year,) he says. The pie chart is about 30 percent green and 70 percent blue (estimates, no percentages are given). "This," Hermes say, pointing to the green segment, "represents this year's profits. This," he says, pointing to the blue segment," represents an eight dollar bank error in our favor." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just picture it ... classic. I am still pretty hyper about getting a theremin. :lol:
I gotta admit that I'm a little bit confused
Sometimes it seems to me as if I'm just being used
Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise
If I don't stand my own ground, how can I find my way out of this maze?

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:46 pm

Lol... that's great.

You seem like the type of intelligent person who would appreciate good humor. Go to www.homestarrunner.com and check out the strong bad emails! It's great! I love that site! Japanese cartoon adn dragon are the best
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]