Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:13 pm
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
Hi my friends!
I got married last saturday to my best friend Caitlin.
I absolutely LOVE being married to her.
We got back sunday and I am ready to get back writing music.
I have a secret project coming out soon..
I'll keep you posted!
- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:26 am
- Location: Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA
Many combolations, elizigerth! -Senior Cardgage
Seriously, that is incredible! I am so glad you two have found happiness together, and I wish you both the best for the rest of your lives, together.
GH Merch '09
- GH Roadie '05
- GH NEARFest Choir '03
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Rossville, GA
I hope you guys have a very happy marriage.
Be kind to my mistakes, because I am not.....Kate Bush
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:29 pm
- Location: Germany
All the best for both of you!
The world is smaller than you think!
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 11:43 am
- Location: The Netherlands
"Are you on the list?"
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: 5:43 PM
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:54 pm
- Location: Red Bank
Congrats!!!!She's getting a great guy!
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3803
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:27 pm
- Location: Around the South Side
Yay! Congratulations, shreddy!
Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly
- Die Hard
- Posts: 906
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:56 pm
- Location: Beal Feirste, Eire
And to a nice Irish girl too!
Well done maestro!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:01 pm
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:48 pm
- Location: Mud Island
Yeah!!! Congrats to you both. Is your secret project a little bambino? (j/k)
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:35 am
- Location: The short bus
LOL I didn't even know that's where you were last week until Steve told me- I thought the marriage was off in the future somewhere. Congrats- I bet it feels great!
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:00 pm
- Location: Columbus, OH
Congrats to Shreddy & Caitlin!
- Die Hard
- Posts: 943
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:33 pm
- Location: 34° 04' 26.32"N, 84° 31' 48.11" W
Yay! Congratulations, David & Caitlin!
Quikrete - the biggest name in concrete since Jimmy Hoffa.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 2:39 am
- Location: Stockholm/Sweden
Congrats to you both from Sweden....
GH-fan, male, swede, lazy...