I Can Now Reveal A Secret

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

StepSeven
Amateur
Amateur

I Can Now Reveal A Secret

Post by StepSeven » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:46 pm

I recently finished the coverart for the re-release of a top secret project that's been out of print for a long time. What is it, you ask?

The band is Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and the project is An Evening Of Yes Music Plus.

After being out of print for more than 10 years, An Evening Of Yes Music Plus is re-released as both a double CD and double DVD. You can even get a copy of the DVD autographed by Jon, Bill, Rick, and Steve.

All the details are at the following URL:

http://www.abwhdvd.com

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:57 pm

Awesome! I guess my highly collectible copy of the Image DVD is much less collectible now :D :D I'll have to get this version just for the videos...
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

SuperTed
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by SuperTed » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:37 am

Ordered! I've got the VHS and this was my first Yes-related tour (all those many years ago-oo-oo) :lol:

Hopefully there'll be footage of Jon walking into the door before the gig too (top slapstick action from the maestro...)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/centurionad1/ghbanner.jpg[/img]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 pm

SuperTed wrote:Ordered! I've got the VHS and this was my first Yes-related tour (all those many years ago-oo-oo) :lol:

Hopefully there'll be footage of Jon walking into the door before the gig too (top slapstick action from the maestro...)
I've seen it and the walk-on is there. Funny stuff!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

SuperTed
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by SuperTed » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:58 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:
SuperTed wrote:Ordered! I've got the VHS and this was my first Yes-related tour (all those many years ago-oo-oo) :lol:

I've seen it and the walk-on is there. Funny stuff!
Progtastic!! 8)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/centurionad1/ghbanner.jpg[/img]

Aswepe

Post by Aswepe » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:30 am

I just ordered the signed DVD. Took a few minutes to authorize, but got the confirmation email almost immediately.

Yes was always the top of the list for me. I've loved Wakeman's keyboard work for a long time.

I am interested to see the conversion rate from GBP to USD - about 2 - 1. Plus, I believe my credit card company will tack on a service charge for paying in Pounds. It will be worth it I am sure.

Only 204 signed DVD's left.
David

Elric
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Elric » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:46 pm

I have seen this on VCD before a while back, but I always wanted this so I had to grab it!
Brent

Be kind to my mistakes, because I am not.....Kate Bush