Upcoming Reviews on PE

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Upcoming Reviews on PE

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:37 am

Guess who will be writing CD reviews for (upcoming and mostly unknown) CD releases on PE. Yours Truly! Don't worry Steve, I'll behave. The neat thing is that I haven't heard of any of the artists/groups-so I have no preconceived notions or biases. And NO-I will not be reviewing COA for PE(once again, I've learned my lesson). But what a great opportunity- to listen to alot of great(and maybe not so great)prog that I never would have otherwise., And write about what I love so much-PROG! Keep your eyes and ears open for the first four reviews in the next few days/weeks. The bands are:Circus Maximus,Different Strings,Alias Eye, and QWAARN., then let me know what you think. P.S. I will say that what I've listened to so far is pretty impressive!Peace,David.
Last edited by yeshead 777 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:01 am

Just posted my first one-of the group "Alias Eye" from Germany. Please be on the look-out, and let me know what you think. It should be up in a day or two.Peace,David.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:38 am

That's great! Hope it goes well :D
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:35 am

The "Alias Eye" and "Circus Maximus" reviews are now up-check em out and let me know what you think.Thanks,David.

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm

All 4 of my reviews are up, check em out and let me know what you think-honestly.