General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Post by Bnielsen » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:51 pm

I was going to see The Musical Box in Scranton, PA next month with Jen (king) but they cancelled it!

I love these guys soo much =(

Trying to find tickets for 3 other shows they are doing around philly in december
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

yeshead 777

Post by yeshead 777 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:35 pm

I have always wanted to see them-esp. the SEBTP or TLLDOB tours. Do they have a live DVD available? I keep hear they're quiting,but they just added a Trick of the Tail tour for 2008.Why did they cancel? low sales? Seems like most people thathave sen them have done so multiple times.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Post by Bozo » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:44 pm

I talked with one of them last t6ime they were in Hamburg and he told me they have never got the right to do a DVD there´s a unothorized DVD circling around but as I hear very poor quality. I haven´t heard any rumors that they would quit so I allredy bought tickets for their next how over here. I´ve seen them three times and they are really good.
The world is smaller than you think!

Post by yanks07 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:43 pm

I caught them live several years ago, Great but weird show. If I were old enough to see Genesis "back in the day", I think I would have been turned off by all the Gabriel oddities. I prefer a less "staged" performance by a rock band. I was still really cool to get a glimpse of what those early Genesis shows were really like. And of course the music is amazing.
And now for something completly different