General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Elric
Amateur
Amateur

A season of bad health

Post by Elric » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey guys,

I am not sure about all of you, but the flu bug along with the regular cold has gotten everyone down around here. I did not want Yeshead to be upset, but I wanted to let you all know to be thinking about him and his oldest daughter.

She had to have an appendectomy, and due to complications, is having some serious problems. Please remember him if you can in your thoughts and prayers.

Peace everyone and please stay healthy!

Brent
Brent

Be kind to my mistakes, because I am not.....Kate Bush

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: A season of bad health

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Elric wrote:Hey guys,

I am not sure about all of you, but the flu bug along with the regular cold has gotten everyone down around here. I did not want Yeshead to be upset, but I wanted to let you all know to be thinking about him and his oldest daughter.

She had to have an appendectomy, and due to complications, is having some serious problems. Please remember him if you can in your thoughts and prayers.

Peace everyone and please stay healthy!

Brent
Is she still in the hospital? If so, pm me as to where.
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Thoughts and prayers!
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Thank you everyone, and esp. Elric for posting this. The power of prayer is what has saved, and sustained her so far, and will continue to do so!!!!Peace,David.P.S. Her name is Andra.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Bozo
Professional
Professional

Post by Bozo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Europe is praying....
The world is smaller than you think!

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey Dave, we're all thinking good thoughts for you. Keep us apprised...
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 am

Bozo wrote:Europe is praying....
That is awesome!!! To know there are those praying all over the world.
She is supposed to get a couple of tubes out this a.m. that are extremely uncomfortable, and I just talked to my wife and she said Andra got her best night sleep yet last night-which is great(which I could say the same for her Mom and me who got about 3hrs. each.)Thanks agian, and thanks to Steve and Fred for letting me post all of this on here.Peace,David. [Rom.8:18]
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 pm

My daughter is improving amazingly fast!!!! The difference in her just today from yesterday is amazing. She's been up walking the halls four times today already! We're praying that she'll get to go home soon! Thanks again for the prayers!Peace,David.

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:58 am

Well, we're up and down again. Good day, bad day, we're still praying she'll get home by Friday-cause Sunday is her birthday. Pray for strength for my wife, Kelly, he's been there 19 out of 21 nights and every day. On a side note, my sister came in town from Memphis over the weekend to help out and she's a big GH fan after I sent her COA. So I surprised her by taking her to the studio and meeting Fred and Steve, she had no idea where I was taking her, and when Fred opened the door, she still had no idea. We had watched some of the Belmont DVD that morning, and she still didn't believe that was Fred till we got home and watched some more. The guys were as gracious as ever-we had a great time. I appreciate their and all of the GH fans support during this rough time.Peace,David.

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Hallelujah!!!!She's home!! She'll have to have home helth care for IV antibiotics, but she's doing GREAT! Thank you everyone for you thoughts and prayers!!!!! The love has been felt!!!!!Peace,David.

Bozo
Professional
Professional

Post by Bozo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:09 am

Happy to hear that all turned to better.
The world is smaller than you think!

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Sun May 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Just a quick update to let you all know that Andra is pretty much back to normal(which necessarily isn't all good news-she's 16!!!!),and she graduated 9th grade with A's and B's-so we're pretty pleased! We are truly grateful to all those who prayed and thought of us, and made a difference. Thanks again,David.