American Idol

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

American Idol

Post by yeshead 777 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:21 am

Ok............There's been no posting on the show this year on this board as far as I know so here we go before the final tonight: there is no doubt who the better "Singer" is this year!!! anyone who has a decent ear for music or sings themselves knows its Archelleta by a long shot!!!!! As my sister said to me this morning-she could go downtown to any bar in Memphis and hear someone like David Cook-or better! So David A. is 17, so He's a shy nervous wreck on interviews, and basically all the time when He's not singing. But when He's singing and in the zone, there's no one better. I don't know if He's auditioned before, but more than likely they held him back til now(He won Star Search (at age 10 supposedly)when they knew He was old enough to win. So what, David Cook is 25-He's also arrogant,stuck on his own looks,and just an average talent.Stick him in any average Rock cover band and He'd fit right in. Hopefully, not everyone's mind was made up before last night, in that case-David A. should win, but I'm afraid it was probably already decided before last night, and in that case-David C. will win. regardless, David A. will be a star for his lifetime, unless He screws it up. David C. will sell a lot of records, and then disappear into obscurity in 5 years or less.We'll see!
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Bozo
Professional
Professional

Post by Bozo » Wed May 21, 2008 3:21 pm

http://dsds-video.rtl.de/player.php?vid ... =2&cat=212

This is a video from Germanys new Idol. I think he is preatty good.
The world is smaller than you think!