Rewiring Genesis in Nashville

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Rewiring Genesis in Nashville

Post by yeshead 777 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 am

Very late notice!!!,But tomorrow night,Sunday the 4th at 8pm central time in Nashville,Tn. at www.thebasementnashville.com/
there is a special show based on the "Rewiring Genesis" CD interpretation of "The Lamb lies down on Broadway" by Nick D'virgilio(drummer,vocalist of Spock'sBeard)and others. Its only 10bucks and sounds really interesting.I don't have the CD yet, but its received alot of great reviews.Any local takers?????
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:49 am

The songs on NDV's website are awesome! Check em out! Most of the synth parts are replaced with horns, and very nice arrangements. Nick's voice sounds grittier and pretty effective, and his drumming is incredible!
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:13 am

Totally unbelievable show! Still can't get over how tight and impressive this was-after 1 rehearsal.Look for my review on PE soon!

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 am

Go to PE thread to see Rob's pictures from the show including me with NDV!