Wii?

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm

I got Scribblenauts and have been playing it a good bit recently, and I have some good news and bad news and more good news. The first good news is that the game is really fun and anyone with a DS should get it immediately. The bad news is Glass Hammer is not in its dictionary of create-able items! D= The other good news is, though, that when you type in "awesome" it creates Steve Babb :D
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Re:

Post by Japes » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:55 pm

FredProgGH wrote:No Wii. Would dig one though. I have a PS3 but I use it for BluRay.
Do you have a psn account? If so, could I add you? In fact, does anyone else on the forum have a ps3? If we got a few people together it would be fun to have some gaming nights or something of the sort. Just throwing out ideas. :)
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Amateur
Amateur

Re:

Post by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Japes wrote:I got Scribblenauts and have been playing it a good bit recently, and I have some good news and bad news and more good news. The first good news is that the game is really fun and anyone with a DS should get it immediately. The bad news is Glass Hammer is not in its dictionary of create-able items! D= The other good news is, though, that when you type in "awesome" it creates Steve Babb :D
That a pretty funny game indeed!

There is some funny things to try in it as Cthulhu Vs. God Vs. Einstein vs. Kraken...hehehe

Or changing the language to portuguese and writing "Chuck Norris"!
[i]"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."[/i]
[b]C. S. Lewis[/b]