Kansas in Chattanooga

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Kansas in Chattanooga

Post by yeshead 777 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Kansas will be back in Chattanooga at the first tennessee pavillion on Nov.7th. hopefully there will be no hail,rain, or lightening like a few years ago in May. At least, this one's in a covered venue! The Chattanooga Nerds will be there!
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Definitely gotta see that. I wonder if we can score some backstage action, we have multiple ins to Kansas!
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:06 am

FredProgGH wrote:Definitely gotta see that. I wonder if we can score some backstage action, we have multiple ins to Kansas!
If u do-got room for one more?hint-hint
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

spaceman

Post by spaceman » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Does anyone have any information on how to get tickets for this show? I understand that Edgar Winter will be playing at this gig as well. I can't seem to be able to find anything on the 'net about tickets. This sounds like a great show. It would be even better if Glass Hammer was playing as well. seeing how you guys have already been gettin' all practiced up and stuff!!! Anyways, if anyone could help out with some ticket info, I would be very grateful.

Dean

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Alas, I cannot go! :'(

I would go just to see any Hammerheads, honestly, but it seems concerts don't like to coincide with my schedule...

It's the same deal with The Power of Two in Pittsburgh. Oh well, I vow to make room in my schedule for Glass Hammer's next performance!
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm seeing Kansas when they come to Trenton, NJ in October
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

w00t, I might be able to see America when they come to Shippensburg!
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Cool! Their first two albums were great, especially Homecoming.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:44 am

Japes wrote:w00t, I might be able to see America when they come to Shippensburg!
Well, it turns out I'm not going to be going to see America, we found some excellent tickets for the Brian Setzer Orchestra! I'm super-pumped! But, I really wish I could see Star Wars in Concert when they come to Baltimore... :(

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:17 pm

I like America but I'd rather see Brian Setzer, for sure.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 pm

FredProgGH wrote:I like America but I'd rather see Brian Setzer, for sure.
From what I've heard and seen, he's quite a performer. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and his sweet hairdo!

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 am

ok;;;;who's going to the show besides me, Elric, and maybe a few others!

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 pm

This just reminded me. I'm going to see Star Wars in Concert November 18!!! I'm so excited, it looks awesome!

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:14 pm

By the way guys, I just saw Kansas with the Trenton Orchestra this past weekend - it was a incredible show!
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

spaceman

Post by spaceman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 am

How do we get tickets !!??!!. I can't find any ticket info online. We'll be there if we can get tickets. Or is this a non-ticketed event? Since I'll be driving a couple hundred miles for the show, it would be nice to know that we would be able to get in. LOL! If any of you guys know who to contact about the tickets, let me know. Thanks

Dean