GH Sales

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

shanocles
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shanocles » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm

FredProgGH wrote:Hehe- without getting personal about it, Steve and I have always HATED that cover. It was a source of contention, let's leave it at that.
i we thought it might have a been a friend of yours or something :lol:
yeah, the pic we get of a david is of a strong warrior - brave, 1 Sam 16:18
but the cover :shock: , well as you say ... we'll leave it at that.
i kinda feel bad that i may have brought up old annoyances for u guys. sorry.

anyways the music absolutely rocks, great for kids and 30yr olds too!

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 am

Japes wrote:Also, what exactly is that CD, like, what exactly is the music? Is it something a hardcore Hammerhead should look into at some point (even if just to say they have all of Glass Hammer's stuff)?
Well, shanocles strongly recommends it, but I would be slightly less enthusiastic: it's kind of fun, but it's definitely meant for kids - music with kid-style voice acting. I listened to it a couple of times, but mostly out of curiosity. Invest if you feel like owning everything, but know that it is kids music (which I, at least, find to be kind of obnoxious as a genre), and it's not where the REAL stuff is at.
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 am

Sam Gamgee wrote:
Japes wrote:Also, what exactly is that CD, like, what exactly is the music? Is it something a hardcore Hammerhead should look into at some point (even if just to say they have all of Glass Hammer's stuff)?
Well, shanocles strongly recommends it, but I would be slightly less enthusiastic: it's kind of fun, but it's definitely meant for kids - music with kid-style voice acting. I listened to it a couple of times, but mostly out of curiosity. Invest if you feel like owning everything, but know that it is kids music (which I, at least, find to be kind of obnoxious as a genre), and it's not where the REAL stuff is at.
Okay, thanks, that's pretty much the answer I was looking for. Honestly, I can't stand anything like that (though Adventures in Odyssey will always have its place in my heart :) ). Well, I may get it at some point, just to say I have everything Glass Hammer, but I'll hold off for a while. It might be nice to have years down the road when I'm older, married, and have kids.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.