Hammer Dreams?

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Hammer Dreams?

Post by Japes » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:22 pm

I don't know about you, but I've been having Glass Hammer-themed dreams lately, maybe it's that mind-controller that Steve has. Anyways, I thought I would share them just for the heck of it! =D

Dream #1
I was in my high school, preparing to play a piano-rewritten Glass Hammer piece for my one-man Glass Hammer tribute concert! Also with me was a tall white man with dreds who was practicing his cello for the same concert (two-man one-man tribute?). But, when I walked into the lobby outside the auditorium (the building was empty for the most part, by the way) it was actually the Narthex for my church! then, off to the right I saw a stage, on which the Glass Hammer members were performing a musical! By the time I got there, though, they were all dancing off stage behind the closing curtains. I ran as fast as I could to get backstage, where I saw Susan leaving through a backdoor and getting in a limo. So, I ran over and got inside, and sat down across from Fred and Steve, whom I talked to about loving Glass Hammer while we road down route 11 in Pennsylvania. Then I woke up.

Dream #2
I drove into my church parking lot, which was packed on a weekday for some reason. When I got out of my car and started walking towards the church doors, I looked around and realized that a few of the cars had windshield suncovers that had the Shadowlands cover printer on them! When I got to the doors, I also noticed that an additional parking lot had been paved right there. Standing in the doorway was a lady whom I had never met, but said that she owned the inn (the church was now an inn?) and she loved Glass Hammer. She also said the Glass Hammer played regularly in the bar (and it has a bar?), but she didn't know when they would play next, so I'd have to come back often to check in. Then I woke up from my heavenly slumber... :(

Anyway, hope you enjoyed these, I know I did! Though, perhaps my love of Glass Hammer is beginning to go a bit too far...
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 pm

It's ok. I definitely had a dream once that Steve was a pirate. (While Fred was trying to sinisterly take over the world in the background, I believe)
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 am

Sam Gamgee wrote:It's ok. I definitely had a dream once that Steve was a pirate. (While Fred was trying to sinisterly take over the world in the background, I believe)
All I have to say is: L. O. L.
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:34 am

Sam Gamgee wrote:It's ok. I definitely had a dream once that Steve was a pirate. (While Fred was trying to sinisterly take over the world in the background, I believe)
Actually, and I think I've told you this before - I was a pirate in the 80s - complete with puffy shirt and several episodes pillaging, etc.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 am

MayorOfLongview wrote:
Actually, and I think I've told you this before - I was a pirate in the 80s - complete with puffy shirt and several episodes pillaging, etc.
O_o

huh?

EDIT: By they way, in my first dream, Steve, you were wearing that nifty hat you wore at the bar and grill (or was it 3RP? I don't know, I wasn't at either I just saw pictures, and I get things confused a lot, which is very apparent from my previous posts on the forum :P)

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:57 am

Top 10 Reasons You MIGHT Be Listening to Too Much Glass Hammer:

1: False. There is no such thing as too much GH

=p
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03