Email Suggestions

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

SuperTed
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by SuperTed » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Bnielsen wrote: Ted - I was able to manually change your address in your profile for you.

Let me know if you have any other issues.
Good man yourself, Brian - job done!

Yep - I use Photobucket for all my forumy needs...it's the future! :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/centurionad1/ghbanner.jpg[/img]

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Oooh! oooh! If I was using the future before you, does that mean that you're actually in my past?
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

SuperTed
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by SuperTed » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 am

Bnielsen wrote:Oooh! oooh! If I was using the future before you, does that mean that you're actually in my past?
Not right now - just give it 5 minutes though... :shock:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/centurionad1/ghbanner.jpg[/img]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Well my new avatar isn't a nifty running Samus gif anymore, but it seems to be working =D
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Japes wrote:Well my new avatar isn't a nifty running Samus gif anymore, but it seems to be working =D
yeah, sorry- i was having issues with the animated gif. so i picked a picture off the site and hosted it for you =)
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 am

Bnielsen wrote:
Japes wrote:Well my new avatar isn't a nifty running Samus gif anymore, but it seems to be working =D
yeah, sorry- i was having issues with the animated gif. so i picked a picture off the site and hosted it for you =)
Lol, thanks.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.