Carl Groves on O'Reilly Factor - sort of...

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yanks07
Amateur
Amateur

Carl Groves on O'Reilly Factor - sort of...

Post by yanks07 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 pm

I thought I was hearing things when watching the O'Reilly Factor last night on Fox News. Near the end was the "letters" section, where O'Reilly reads viewer emails, I heard him say one was from Carl Groves of Lebanon, TN. Sure enough, I read the screen and that's what it said. Am I right in assuming this is Carl of Salem Hill? I wont go into the politics of the email here, but it definitely caught my attention seeing this, pretty cool! 8)
And now for something completly different

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: Carl Groves on O'Reilly Factor - sort of...

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:50 pm

yanks07 wrote:I thought I was hearing things when watching the O'Reilly Factor last night on Fox News. Near the end was the "letters" section, where O'Reilly reads viewer emails, I heard him say one was from Carl Groves of Lebanon, TN. Sure enough, I read the screen and that's what it said. Am I right in assuming this is Carl of Salem Hill? I wont go into the politics of the email here, but it definitely caught my attention seeing this, pretty cool! 8)
It can only be Carl. Was he 'bloviating'?
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Just read on Carl's Facebook page that it was his dad that did it.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

yanks07
Amateur
Amateur

Post by yanks07 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:Just read on Carl's Facebook page that it was his dad that did it.
OK. No, he wasn't bloviating, but was rather pithy.
And now for something completly different