Steve?

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Jules

Steve?

Post by Jules » Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:45 am

Does Steve ever check this thing? Stevie do ya remember me? It's Julie from the video. :D

My hubby and I saw The Two Towers last night and it reminded me of GH so I thought I would pop in and check things out. I was checking out the video/pics portion of the site and I see myself in a video capture!! Did that video ever see the light of day?

Take care,
Julie (Cook) Hess

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Hey Julie

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:52 am

It's great to hear from you! Yes, the video did see the light of day - but only just last fall. Read the video story on the video link for the whole tragic tale behind this project.
For those of you who haven't figured it out, Julie is the Elven Warrior with the sword in The Way To Her Heart video. We met at the local mall, where I also met Shane (Aragorn) and Natasha (Arwen). My own wife (Julie) worked there too.
Glad to know you still remember us :) Stay in touch!
Steve :D
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Jules

Post by Jules » Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:14 am

Wow! Cool to hear from you! I still have the copy of "Journey of the Dunadan" you gave me. :D It was so weird seeing that picture!! Ahh sooo long ago. By the way, I grew my hair back out (hip length) so if ya need me to play an elven warrior again just let me know! :lol:

How are things in Chatt? I miss it and I visit when I can, yet I feel so out of touch with what's going on there. All of my fam is still there.

--Jules

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Thu Jan 02, 2003 7:58 am

How are things in Chatt? I miss it and I visit when I can, yet I feel so out of touch with what's going on there. All of my fam is still there.

--Jules[/quote]

Hey again,
Not two days after you contacted me, I got an email from the guy who played Aragorn in the video. I haven't talked to him him years! Strange!
As for Chattanooga - the mall area, and Gunbarrel Road has really blossomed into retail hell. Beyond that - its still Chattanooga! Nothing really changes here.
Keep in touch,
steve :D
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart