General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Hello again!

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:14 pm

:sprite:

It has been very quiet here lately, so I thought I'd give you guys an update.
The new album is moving along nicely. I recorded some synth parts this morning, and Fred is laying guitar tracks at this very moment. Its going to be a good one!

Can you picture Glass Hammer performing live at a pizza parlor? :hamburger: It might just happen in Nashville on June 7th. I am not kidding.
We want to do a few shows before the big NEARfest concert. Out of the blue, I got an email the other day from this tiny club in Nashville - and they've asked us to play.
So, we're going to crowd seven musicians and singers into a space about the size of my office, and basically just go for it! It should be a riot. :cheers:
Look for shows in Chattanooga and Knoxville in June as well.
Hang in there guys!
Steve[quote][/quote]
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Fri Mar 28, 2003 5:27 pm

Sounds fun! If i lived in TN, I would totally be there. But I don't. So I guess I'll just have to send Bob the Paperclip, my toothpick, as an ambassador.
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

Elrabin

Post by Elrabin » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:58 pm

A pizza parlor? That would be an interesting thing to see (and listen to, of course). Unfortunately, I'm in the same situation Sam Gamgee is; not particularly close to that area. If only... ah well. Have a blast there and at NEARfest! :D
hu ic earmcearig iscealdne sæ
winter wunade wræccan lastum