**Bleach** - MAJOR SPOILERS - DO NOT READ

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

**Bleach** - MAJOR SPOILERS - DO NOT READ

Post by Sam Gamgee » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:40 am

This thread is for people who follow the new episodes of the superb anime Bleach every week (NOT the manga! Please! I know the manga is way ahead but that's not fair. :-p) to freak out about how awesome it is. Spoiler away, guys!

OK. So here's some things. We know Urahara used to be 12th squad captain (we see him in 29's end-of-episode song wearing the 12), and my guess is Yoruichi used to be his lieutenant or something. But then again, didn't Tessai & co. they say that the cat was his only family when Yoruichi showed up? So I don't know. But Urahara clearly has been planning something for awhile, like when he had Ichigo fight the menos grande, and when he said (about renji and kuchiki) "This time I went ahead and let you fight them..."

Kaien. That's Ganju's brother (BTW I really really really hope he's actualyl dead! I hate him!), whom Rukia killed, but she is obviously guilty about that and regrets it because she's ok if Ganju kills her for that. And earlier in that same episode she was talking to him. Could Kaien be the same person she is watching die for honor (stopped from helping by her thirteenth squad captain, Ukitake in episode 9) - see a more detailed version - i think he's fighting a hollow - in the memories in the rain as well as in the end of episode credits for episode 38.

Kuchiki Byakuya, after he wounded Ichigo in 17, asks Rukia why she would run to him, and then her says, "I see. This boy does closely resemble him." Hmm.... Kaien or the guy who got killed by hollows or whatever?

And then Ukitake asks Kuchiki who Ichigo is, an Kuchiki says it's not the person Ukitake was thinking of. Same guy Rukia was thinking of? Not to mention the fact that Ichigo even has his own death god powers in the first place.

And Ichimaru's eyes are blood red.

Dum dum dum....
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

DruidsGlass
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by DruidsGlass » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:36 pm

just my personal opinions, i think that this deathgod guy who supposedly looks like ichigo is some relative of his or something. and that he was obviously very powerful or someone of great import. which of course if it were the first one maybe everyone fears that ichigo could be as powerful if not more so than him? just some thoughts...i can't wait to see ichigo beat the crap outa kuchiki captain guy...he's had it a long time coming...*mumble* teach him to beat up on the main character *mumble* *mumble*

anyway, what did you think of yoruichi-san? i never expected that she was a female human, with purple hair...i was like "talking cat?!" along with ichigo and the rest, lol
We shall not let Word Association go quietly into the night!

Rumpska
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Rumpska » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:45 pm

I bet.... that Sandal Hat man is gonna come, after Ichigo is lying mostly dead after an episode, and before sandal man comes, Kan (I think thats the name of the stuffed animal) is gonna jump on Ichigo]s head and he's all like "dub tee eff?"
[color=darkred][i][b]Do a barrel roll![/b][/i][/color]

DruidsGlass
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by DruidsGlass » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:50 pm

kon is awesome! i love that stuffed animal, especially when it tried to attack ichigo

Thimon
Professional
Professional

Post by Thimon » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:59 am

YAY SPOILERS :lol:

I think yoruichi is the older sister or something of kuchiki..

Ok.. Mr. Bomberman is dead.. so his big fireworks sister will be ..
well mad if she hears he was saving the woman who killed the brother.

Should Ichigo (when all the saving stuff is over) go and kill hollows again?

(OMG I hate all the names I can't even remember one...)
"Are you on the list?"
- Heroes

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:51 am

Kill hollows? I have a feeling he'll be too busy turning soul socity upside down. I wonder if he gets to meet his mother again? Don't forget little parakeet man has to find his mom too.

And did you see the end of episode death god guide, when they ran out of captains and lieutenants - they had the gate keeperman who ichimaru was starting to fight, and they had shiba kuukaku riding on his shoulder. :roll: I hate her. Needless, pointless fanservice! ¬¬ That's really all her character is about. I'm just glad she doesn't take up much screen time, and the less in the future the better.

And i don't really care if ichigo beats up kuchiki. I don't really care that much about ichigo. He's cool and all. But I want to see Urahara again! Heehee! And I want to see what Rukia can really do with her death god powers! And I'm so sick of not seeing anything of Ishida and Orihime! They're my favorites!

DruidsGlass
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by DruidsGlass » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:15 am

lol, i, too, was wondering what happened to them...i thought orihime was rather funny...plus the intro shows ishida fighting the blue haired captain and that would be a cool fight. and how could you not want ichigo to just like beat down kuchiki captain (byakuya is it?)? but do you think he stands a chance with his body as screwed up from his fight with zaraki kenpachi? and you remember how ichigo's soulslayer (forgot name) said he was at his limit holding his blood back? did his short rest give his soulslayer time to rejuvenate its powers? *sigh* good thing about a new week? new episode of bleach and naruto

and as for the hollow killing, there is still that one that operates like an angler fish that has to be taken down. it's supposedly eaten butt loads of death gods. what about ichigo's sisters? do you think they might have death god powers too?

and what i'd like to see would be ichigo vs urahara with ichigo's improved spirit force. that would be a fun fight cause urahara is obviously someone that at one time held sway in soul society

and about yourichi-san (just sounds wierd to me w/o the san on it), i doubt that she is his elder sister. maybe his teacher at one time? or perhaps he thought of her as an elder sister even though there is no blood relation? lots of possibilities, only one answer...watch and find out

Thimon
Professional
Professional

Post by Thimon » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:18 am

Totaly agree on Ishida and Orihime ...

And why do there always (and I mean ALWAYS) be a
Swordsmen (Ichigo) and a Ranger (Ishida) and a Healer (Orihime)?!?!
Its just to standard.. :roll:
"Are you on the list?"
- Heroes

DruidsGlass
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by DruidsGlass » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:24 am

think about it...use dnd as an example...if you have a fighter, a ranger(as in the class called ranger), and a cleric that's a relatively strong party for 3 people...chad kinda makes for the monk type character. and another seemingly standard thing (atleast in all the japanese rpgs i've played) the healer is always female. plus every anime i've seen where the main character was female didn't have the setup that's being described here.

edit: i just remembered, Ichigo's birthday is the same day as mine, lol

Thimon
Professional
Professional

Post by Thimon » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:42 am

Its true but its just so common...

Chad the monk?
You mean the fist-fighting monks not the healing, don't you?

BTW:
I like the intro song from before 26.
Orange Range - Asteriks for those who are interested
"Are you on the list?"
- Heroes

DruidsGlass
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by DruidsGlass » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:04 am

where do you guys get your bleach and what subber do you prefer?

you can get asterisk from http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/ or http://www.bleachdj.com/index.php?

and yes i mean the dnd style monk, all martial arts and no magic...(of course martial arts are one of my big interests so that kinda influences which monk i think of first...)

Thimon
Professional
Professional

Post by Thimon » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:25 am

http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

I get my bleach from animesuki subbed by lunar..
I prefer them by the number of down and uploads :wink:
At the moment:
Bleach 41 Lunar Anime 175.1 Mb. UL 1655 DL 709
"Are you on the list?"
- Heroes

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:20 pm

I always download whatever comes first on wednesday - but I couldn't even read that hell mkv thing... hell subs are terrible, bleach socity is ok, but they're ususally faster than lunar. Then once i'll watch the speedy sub version and delete it as soon as i can download lunar.

I like the ending song for the first half of first series - man, it's all tense, and you don't want the episode to end - and then, really mellow voice comes singing, "nobody knows who i really am" - terrible!!! But I really liekd the second half of first season ending, the "hontou arigatou" one... Every so often I have big Bleach Marathons with all my little friends (having one today!) and we always have fun singing along with the songs. But man, the beginning song for season 2 is so cool - I've seen it a million times (i don't just watch each episode once!!) and I'm still not sick of it. ^_^

That new happy people song is really annoying though... so they're showing kuchiki and kenpachi... um... No, those are not happy people!!

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:03 pm

Oh, I forgot - the shinigami who gives little Rukia food. Is it Kaien? He's got black hair, kind of longish. So did the 13th squad lieutenant who I think Rukia once loved (because watch the end of episode featuring 13th - she's all blushy at the end), and so did the brief shot of Kaien's dead body. ( And Kaien thanked Rukia for killing him or for whatever he did - honorable suicide? He would have turned into a hollow? I don't know. ) Then again, shinigami who gave her food is from 78th district or whatever. Same person? Lieutenant=Kaien? I don't know where the Shiba clan is from - all i know is that they move a lot. (But then who's left to look like Ichigo that Ukitake would imstake him?)

Oh, and hypothesis from a friend of mine - that hollow mask that keeps showing up - it gives everyone a bad feeling. What if it's somehow related to inverse ichigo (inside his head)? After all, he said something about it all being his some day... Hmmm... I sure hope ichigo doesn't go insane somehow.... :-p

DruidsGlass
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by DruidsGlass » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:44 am

inverse ichigo...maybe he goes berserk and just wipes out soul society? inverse ichigo anyway...would that be the white one that he had to fight to get his soul slayer back? seems like he'd be a tough opponent

and did he just totally destroy zaraki kenpachi or is he still alive by some miracle? any thoughts on whether or not he'll figure out how to "un release" his soul slayer? he keeps it in shikai form so it's always in "cleaver" mode...and when do we get to see his bankai(uber sword mode)? i know what it does cause i've read about it but i don't want to spoil that part for you guys...