Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Glass Hammer this Sunday!

Post by MayorOfLongview » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:48 am

:!: :deal:

Hello all,
I received two emails of interest. Here they be ...

Hey Steve: This week we will be playing Lex Rex in it's entirety on the radio show Classic Tracks, as well as the ArkAngel CD called Warrior from Kemper Crabb and company (early Christian Prog). Of course, this show is NOT available for download so no one will try to steal the jams...and I do stop at have time to backsell/presell the songs.

I wonder if you or Fred or any of the band might be able to stop by the chat room for a few minutes Sunday evening at 6 central to discuss Lex Rex. We would love to have ANY of you join us @ http://www.imaginarydimensions.com for a discussion of your work. Anybody with an internet connection can join us for chat.

I still want to do a phone interview, but thought it would be cool for ya'll to stop by IF you have the time.

I led my web show off with 3 GH tunes last week, and played you on the FM show too!

We would LOVE to have you and any of the lads and lasses from the band. If you go to imaginarydimensions.com this Saturday or Sunday @ 6 PM or after you will see a banner under NOW PLAYING that you can click on. Saturday is Soul Frequency (my normal show that plays Glass Hammer cuts every week) and Sunday is Classic Tracks (where I will play Lex Rex in it's entirety). When you click on those banners you will go to a page that has a real player imbedded to hear the show, and an applet will come up asking if you want to enter the chat room. Just say yes and come on in!

There is also a chat room icon on the Left side of the page (with big Rolling Stone lips) that you can click to enter the chat room. You won't get the live audio that way, but you can say hi to us and we can help if you have any troubles. You can try that now if ya want to say hello, we are there now =).

I really appreciate you taking the time to correspond! If you get a chance we would love to visit with you. If you cannot make it I understand...life is busy. I will tell ya that we are big fans of your work, and the folks would love to say hi and tell you how much they appreciate you!

Blessings,
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart