Good morning Evermore!

The Mayor Of Longview Speaks!

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH

Good morning Evermore!

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:28 am

First of , allow me (on behalf of all at the GH studio) to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! This is our first Christmas with Jon-Michael. He got to watch Mom and Dad put up his very first Christmas tree, and he didn't even pull it down - yet.
The news?
Sarah was here yesterday to cut tracks on a new Glass Hammer _______ ! Oops! You didn't hear it from me. And Susie will be here at 1:30 today to do a few tracks for us as well. There's around 50 minutes of new progressive rock by GH, with more on the way.
That's project 2.
Then, there's project 3. This one has me cranking out more lyrics for Dwarvin and Halfling folk. We are performing at The Gathering in Toronto next Christmas (for the premier of The Return of The King), and we'll need many new songs to keep the crowd dancing.
What about project 1? Oh yes. Lex Rex is still number one around here. It is the fastest selling GH album ever. It has 7 five star reviews on And all of the reviews we've seen have been great so far. The prog-world is buzzing with news about Lex Rex, and as Nearfest approaches it should heat up even more. So even though there's new music on the way, we still have Lex Rex work to do.
For goodness sakes, I spent three days last week doing nothing but answering and organizing interviews for magazines and websites. Fred and I did a phone interview with the Gagliarchives that will air in January. We'll post on the main page when it happens. I'll also have a copy of the interview and we'll post a file asap.
So please keep spreading the word! We are probably one of the only indie-groups in the world that can pull off a progressive rock 'hit' without label support. This is because you guys are telling the world for us. And don't think we don't know it! We appreciate all you have done for GH.
Thanks for visiting the forum. Now post something! :)
Once again, Merry Christmas!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart