Shadowlands release date

The Mayor Of Longview Speaks!

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH

Shadowlands release date

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:27 am

:!: :!:
I am pleased to announce that the final master of Shadowlands is on its way to the CD pressing plant. We are setting the release date at January 14th 2004.
As always, Sound Resources will accept advance orders well before the release date. And Fred and I will autograph those copies (upon request).
The 'plan' is to have them to you before Christmas. We're told that the cds will arrive here by the second week of December. That is not a solid promise! But I will keep you updated. So, let me make this plain once more - as soon as we have them here, and as soon as we know they are in good shape - we will ship them. Before Christmas is the target - not the promise!
Phil will be making changes to the main page and order page soon. We cannot accept orders until this is done. So keep an eye out on the main page for the announcement - and thanks in advance!

We are VERY happy with this album. Great graphics package by Travis Smith, and a great mastering job by Jeff Bower.
Thanks for allowing us to do yet another Glass Hammer album! We WILL keep you posted!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart