Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Free Copy of Progression

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:37 am

http://progressiveears.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1
8)

Here is your chance to receive a FREE complementary copy of Progression magazine ($6.95 cover price, including CD sampler) at no obligation, in hopes that you will enjoy it enough to purchase a four-issue trial subscription. This offer is open to non-subscribers only. You must be a current member of Progressive Ears with a verifiable membership date prior to March 13, 2005 as listed in your profile. This free offer is limited to the first 50 qualified members who respond via e-mail with name, postal address, and Progressive Ears ID name to: Progressionmag@aol.com. Please write in the subject line, "PE promo" along with your Progressive Ears membership moniker.

This promotion will remain open through April 5, 2005, or until 50 qualified entries are received, whichever comes first. The IDs of winning entrants will be posted on Progressive Ears along with a mailing date of the magazines.

If this promotion is successful, you can count on seeing more here in the future. Thanks, and I'll look forward to hearing from you! -- John Collinge, Publisher, Progression

-------------
Progression magazine

Since 1992, "The Bible of progressive music"

Web site: www.progressionmagazine.com
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart