Email sent out 6/3/03; did everyone get it?

GH's breakthrough show from summer '03

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen, CanarioAB

CanarioAB
Professional
Professional

Email sent out 6/3/03; did everyone get it?

Post by CanarioAB » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:39 am

This email went out to everyone yesterday, please let me know if you didn't get it. Tim Kubit -- yours bounced back to me, please contact me at CanarioAB@aol.com with alternate contact info.

April

------------

Hi all,

Just need everyone to email me back with your height so I can begin to look at how we will stand on the risers on stage.

Also -- has everyone here been able to access the GH forum on the Glass Hammer website? If anyone is having trouble, please let me know. AOL users have had some trouble posting, but you should be able to read the messages. If you want to post anything and can't, you can send the message to me and I'll post it for you. Let me know if you lost your password and I'll have Lania (the site administrator) send you a new one. It's going to be more and more busy as NF approaches, and it's the one place for us to all access, so it's important that you be able to read what's going on.

Scores and CDs will be mailed tomorrow (Wednesday). A website has been setup with MP3s of every part for your learning enjoyment :-). The website is:

http://www.ghfan.net/gh/nf/nf.html

As always, please email if you have any questions at all.

Thanks for everything,
April

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: Email sent out 6/3/03; did everyone get it?

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:50 pm

April wrote:Scores and CDs will be mailed tomorrow (Wednesday). A website has been setup with MP3s of every part for your learning enjoyment :-). The website is:

http://www.ghfan.net/gh/nf/nf.html

April and everyone,
We printed scores yesterday, and we'll assemble them today. The cdrs are burned, labled and ready to mail. Both the scores and the cds will mailed out by priority mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but it took a lot of fighting with my printer to print the scores, and keep them in order.
But they look great and I'm sure you'll all sound great!
Thanks,
Steve :D
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

CanarioAB
Professional
Professional

Post by CanarioAB » Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:14 pm

Close enough, Steve ;) ... Thanks!!!

April

Cholz

i got mine!!

Post by Cholz » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:35 pm

Hi Everyone..

I too received my score and CD.. it's lovely! And as someone mentioned..when it came down to wardrobe and height.. we're very very close.

Very excited here.. see you all next weekend! :D

Christine

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Can't Wait

Post by Bnielsen » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:26 pm

Sorry I have been a bit of a lurker on here- actually.... lol.. just forgot my password.... and it was my own friggin name!

lol.. that aside

I can't wait to meet all of the talented people i will be performing with

20/m/pa Brian Nielsen