Shadowlands :)

The eighth album

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Shadowlands :)

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:42 pm

Updates are coming. Be sure to check out our 'art film' as soon as Phil posts it.
Shadowlands is on the way!!!
Steve :D
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Elrabin

Post by Elrabin » Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:15 pm

Awesome. Can I go ahead and place an advance order? :wink:

Seriously, though, I'm greatly anticipating Shadowlands. It rocks my socks to know that you'll be finished soon (or, maybe a little more accurately, eventually). Lex Rex is a tough act to follow, but I have no doubt in my mind that you'll succeed.

Can't wait to hear some audio samples from the album. About how long do you think the total album time will be, if you can say?

Keep on rockin', and thank you for being incredible. :)

:bunny:

- Elrabin
hu ic earmcearig iscealdne sæ
winter wunade wræccan lastum

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:45 pm

Elrabin wrote:Awesome. Can I go ahead and place an advance order? :wink: Seriously, though, I'm greatly anticipating Shadowlands. It rocks my socks to know that you'll be finished soon (or, maybe a little more accurately, eventually). Lex Rex is a tough act to follow, but I have no doubt in my mind that you'll succeed.
- Elrabin
Hey, if you liked Lex Rex - you will most certainly be happy with Shadowlands. We already like it much better!
It is around 50 minutes long at this point. We are trying to decide whether to delay the release a bit, and add more music, or just go with it as is. It feels right at 50, but we're still shopping around for ideas.
If we come up with something that fits, we'll jump on it and add it right away.
There'll be some samples showing up on the front page of the website soon.
Take care,
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart