The eighth album

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Requests

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:32 am

Hello to all,
We've been adding short video clips of recording sessions since the days of Lex Rex. Most recenly we've shown you our string section (2 members), and Walter and Bethany cutting vocals in the booth. Today you can see Flo's solo and our recording session with the pipe organ.
But what would you like to see? I've got a lot of tape! And there is still some work to be done. Requests?
Steve
:P
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:54 pm

Ooh! Ooh! pick me! pick me! more vocals! Yes!! Like, vocals being added to the already vocally complex sections - do you have that? More of that? I'm so excited for "Run Lisette"! And is there going to be recorder in this one? ;) We haven't seen anything of Steve playing bass yet either. Come on!
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:06 am

Sam Gamgee wrote:Ooh! Ooh! pick me! pick me! more vocals! Yes!! Like, vocals being added to the already vocally complex sections - do you have that? More of that? I'm so excited for "Run Lisette"! And is there going to be recorder in this one? ;) We haven't seen anything of Steve playing bass yet either. Come on!
:D I do have some vocal sessions for Liestte, so I'll get that together soon. I've got some bass shots, and some Fred stuff as well.
Gotta save the best for last you know !
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

spiralsource

Post by spiralsource » Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:45 pm

Got any video of Sarah? She's the cutest thing.

I'd like to see Fred at work on the synths. That's definately a sight!

One day I'll play like that.. :cry:
[b]Landon[/b]
the Spiral Source

[i]Heed this message, Tom![/i]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:46 am

spiralsource wrote:Got any video of Sarah? She's the cutest thing.

I'd like to see Fred at work on the synths. That's definately a sight!

One day I'll play like that.. :cry:
There's some of her doing "Run Lisette" as a matter of fact. That's going to take some editing, because the part I want to show has 5 different singers. I'll get it going soon though.
Steve :)