The eighth album

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Update 10/20/03

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:20 am

Greetings,
We have mixed and remixed, and tweaked and retweaked. We have done this for hours upon hours. Just when you think you're done, you find something you missed! Try to fix that one thing, and ten other things change. Start over. Steve likes it now! But Fred does not. Start again. Fred's concerns are fixed but now Steve isn't sure. Okay - one last tweak! Its done! Take it home and listen - sounds great there! Play it in the car and see if it sounds good there - oops. Too much hi-mid on the pipe organ! Start over.
See how it goes????? Do I sound frustrated? I'm actually not. I think this album is so good it deserves the very best from us. I'm happy to attend to each detail.
The good news is this - we've both actually listened to the album from beginning to end and we still think its our best yet.
More good news - the album art is done and you'll see it soon.
Hang in there - Shadowlands is very close.
Steve 8)
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:20 pm

Yay! I don't really have anything else of worth to say, but (considering it's never stopped me before,) YAY!
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]