To All Viewers of DVD Special Features

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

To All Viewers of DVD Special Features

Post by Sam Gamgee » Mon May 17, 2004 8:51 pm

I've said this before a few scattered times, but now that I have seen it with my own eyes...

:oops:I WANT TO PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY TOTAL LACK OF VIDEO CAMERA USING ABILITY. :oops:

Please try really hard to look past the jerkiness on your TV screen and pretend that you are a actually in the hotel room, jumping up and down for excitement, rather than viewing footage taken by someone who lacks most simple mechanical skills.

Thank you. (And a thank you (from all of us collectively, I'm sure) to my dear father, who filmed the part of the hotel room movie that was actually decent, with he cool mirror thing and all)
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue May 18, 2004 6:53 am

The mirror thing did rock. Cheap special efx! Stephanie, my favorite part of the whole DVD takes part in the room. Aren't you glad your special GH friend Steve invited you to the rehearsal??? Wasn't it fun???
Great job Steph!
Steve
:D
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

johnc
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by johnc » Tue May 18, 2004 10:44 am

MayorOfLongview wrote:Aren't you glad your special GH friend Steve invited you to the rehearsal???
In the dictionary, next to the term "rhetorical question," this definition is presented. :lol:

johnc

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Tue May 18, 2004 4:17 pm

rofl... heck yeah, johnc. ;)

Yeah, well, uh, my DAD filmed the mirror thing. I was too busy bumbling around. :lol: Well, at least the pictures I took came out pretty good! (even if I was frantically deleting other pics I took to make room for them - that's what I'm doing with the digital camera the whole time when my dad's filming, BTW. ;))

My favorite part of the DVD was the Jon Michael part and the AWESOME look of total skepticism Steve gave Fred when talking about your equipment. ^_^
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]