A Giant-Sized Epic

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

1 copy available at...

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 am

http://www.theprogblog.com/

This 2 CD set is currently out of print!

Glass Hammer is a modern progressive rock band that combines all the elements of the genre that I enjoy. Fantastic lyrics, keyboards and long instrumental passages abound. The individual CDs are separately titled "The Knights" and "The Lady" and are based upon the epic poem "The Lay of Lirazel" by band member Steve Babb. Fans of classic prog band Yes will notice the cover artwork on this album looks familiar. That's because it is by longtime Yes cover artist Roger Dean. Extras on the discs include; Roger Dean desktop artwork for your computer, lyrics, video from the recording sessions, and a copy of the "Lay of Lirazel" poem.

My one and only mint condition copy will be sent to the buyer via USPS 1st Class mail in a padded envelope within 2 days of receiving payment. Price includes shipping!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 pm

So glad I got mine before they became rare
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.