COA desktop

Summit Expedition - Summer of 07

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

COA desktop

Post by yeshead 777 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:11 am

Copy and paste and make the COA cover art you're desktop now! in fact, the artist who did the artwork has some very unique and interesting pictures on his website. www.michalkarcz.com/ Peace,David.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Shadoshi
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Shadoshi » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Did and done, but I hate the fact that it's a little fuzzy because it isn't desktop sized. But oh well, I'm leaving it up at least until I get the album in my hands.

yanks07
Amateur
Amateur

Post by yanks07 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Shadoshi wrote:Did and done, but I hate the fact that it's a little fuzzy because it isn't desktop sized. But oh well, I'm leaving it up at least until I get the album in my hands.
I have the same problem. Good to know it's just not me and my computer incompetence. Still looks cool, and have had a few comments at work about it (had to put it on the work computer to show off my good taste!).
And now for something completly different

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:40 am

yanks07 wrote:
Shadoshi wrote:Did and done, but I hate the fact that it's a little fuzzy because it isn't desktop sized. But oh well, I'm leaving it up at least until I get the album in my hands.
I have the same problem. Good to know it's just not me and my computer incompetence. Still looks cool, and have had a few comments at work about it (had to put it on the work computer to show off my good taste!).
Use the registration page on our website and there's new desktop art.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

yanks07
Amateur
Amateur

Post by yanks07 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:35 pm

Cool, will do.
And now for something completly different

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Is there any chance of super high resolution versions of all cover art? Perhaps as exclusive registration content. I feel as though every GH album deserves some desktop love, and this would be the easiest way to make them all available.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.