PE reviews

Summit Expedition - Summer of 07

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Shadoshi
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Shadoshi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:54 pm

I hope David Cross is mentioned! He's one of my favorites. But then again, I'm almost obsessed with King Crimson.

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:06 pm

Rebecca James is now posted.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:17 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote: If I don't see some GH bashing soon I may have to start writing "Beowulf - The Musical". What do you think Fred???
:twisted:
You know I've been suggesting it for years! Only have it all written in Old English - I'm taking a course on it right now! I could help out there and you're set! ;) with "tha hraethlice flotmen" and all!
Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:20 pm

Sam Gamgee wrote:
MayorOfLongview wrote: If I don't see some GH bashing soon I may have to start writing "Beowulf - The Musical". What do you think Fred???
You know I've been suggesting it for years! Only have it all written in Old English - I'm taking a course on it right now! I could help out there and you're set! ;) with "tha hraethlice flotmen" and all!
Its tempting! :P
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Shadoshi
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Shadoshi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:40 pm

:lol: To think, that I get an equivalent amount of childish humor from this forum, made up of people mostly over 20 or so, as much as I do from a forum comprised of mostly young teenagers!

Elric
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Elric » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:46 pm

Sam Gamgee wrote:
I think you could capitalize more on the 2008 election year with a proggy album called Waffle Iron.

(oops sorry no real politics here, nothing to see....move along, move along....)
Brent

Be kind to my mistakes, because I am not.....Kate Bush

mflorio
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mflorio » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Elric wrote:I think you could capitalize more on the 2008 election year with a proggy album called Waffle Iron.
I think Fred's "Concerto for Waffle Iron in Bb" might be on his solo album?
http://www.massdream.com

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:01 pm

D'OH!!! Carl dove into it- let's see what happens...
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]