Will audio be available on Snocap?

GH's Third Live DVD - Recorded in Chattanooga, TN

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

whyme6181

Will audio be available on Snocap?

Post by whyme6181 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 am

Hi. Love all of the music you guys have put out. I was wondering if you would be selling the audio for this show like you have with Lex Live and Belmont. If so, when can we expect this? Thanks for your time.

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: Will audio be available on Snocap?

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm

whyme6181 wrote:Hi. Love all of the music you guys have put out. I was wondering if you would be selling the audio for this show like you have with Lex Live and Belmont. If so, when can we expect this? Thanks for your time.
Probably before the end of the year. Folks should hear the 5.1 version first. :)
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Is this still happening? And may I suggest iTunes, in the interest of convenience and quality? I tried ripping the audio from the DVD, but it came out really bad...
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.