Three Cheers Feature Page

The latest news on the upcoming album for 09.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:21 pm

So who all is signing the pre-ordered copies?
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Japes wrote:So who all is signing the pre-ordered copies?
Susie, Fred and me :)
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

punx
Amateur
Amateur

something is missing here, Steve....

Post by punx » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

and I mentioned it to you originally waaaaay back when you did the bonus disc for Middle Earth that it was missing there (nor on the Compilations '96-'04):

No Way To Her Heart.

The dark side of Fred Schendel 8)

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 pm

I don't think we even have a recording of that song :P You know, it might fit... I guess we can download the MP3...
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

FredProgGH
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by FredProgGH » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:10 pm

D'OH!!! Dead link!! :shock: That one's a goner unless someone has it on their hard drive *lol*

OK, it does exist on a DAT tape somewhere but I'm not about to sit down and wade through them looking for it.
"The baloney is yodeling" -- [i]Jon Arbuckle[/i]

punx
Amateur
Amateur

I DO!

Post by punx » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:17 pm

FredProgGH wrote:D'OH!!! Dead link!! :shock: That one's a goner unless someone has it on their hard drive *lol*

OK, it does exist on a DAT tape somewhere but I'm not about to sit down and wade through them looking for it.
I have to go through a box of CDs, but no sooner had you guys posted it, I already had it downloaded and burnt to a CD, and lo and behold I had just had played that mix CD a month or so ago, so it is pretty much @ hand, LOL

Say the word, and I will seek it out, my namesake :twisted:

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: I DO!

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 am

punx wrote:
FredProgGH wrote:D'OH!!! Dead link!! :shock: That one's a goner unless someone has it on their hard drive *lol*

I have to go through a box of CDs, but no sooner had you guys posted it, I already had it downloaded and burnt to a CD, and lo and behold I had just had played that mix CD a month or so ago, so it is pretty much @ hand, LOL

Please seek it out and email it to one of us (Fred or Steve). That was a great track if memory serves.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 pm

I have it ready at hand. Don't bother to dig, I'm on it.
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

punx
Amateur
Amateur

Post by punx » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Sam Gamgee wrote:I have it ready at hand. Don't bother to dig, I'm on it.
I defer to Mr. Gamgee, though I am sitting here ripping it anyway... :twisted:

punx
Amateur
Amateur

Re: I DO!

Post by punx » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:
punx wrote:

Please seek it out and email it to one of us (Fred or Steve). That was a great track if memory serves.
Do you think I'd have burned it to a CD if it wasn't a great track? :lol: It completes the WTHH trilogy (though most wouldn't know it was one anyway) and in my own mid-life weird :wink: , is actually my favorite version of all three :twisted: for reasons best explained by listening to the song :P
Last edited by punx on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:09 pm

punx wrote:
Japes wishes to participate in some, quote, "ripping." :)
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

punx
Amateur
Amateur

Post by punx » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Japes wrote:
punx wrote:
Ripping the audio from my CD to my hard drive is what I'm up to, to what kind of ripping are you inferring? :lol:
Last edited by punx on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm

punx wrote:
Japes wrote:
punx wrote: I defer to Mr. Gamgee, though I am sitting here ripping it anyway... :twisted:
Ripping the audio from my CD to my hard drive is what I'm up to, what kind of ripping are you inferring? :lol:
Perhaps some... paper ripping? Or maybe even Japanese silk ripping, I hear that's all the rage nowadays.

punx
Amateur
Amateur

Post by punx » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Japes wrote:
punx wrote:
Japes wrote: Japes wishes to participate in some, quote, "ripping." :)
Ripping the audio from my CD to my hard drive is what I'm up to, what kind of ripping are you inferring? :lol:
Perhaps some... paper ripping? Or maybe even Japanese silk ripping, I hear that's all the rage nowadays.
Muah-ha :twisted: :lol:

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm

So, wait, is this track going to go on the Compilations cd? The new one?