Albums starting to ship - to you :)

The latest news on the upcoming album for 09.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Albums starting to ship - to you :)

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey gang,
The release isnt' till November 3rd - however - as many as we can ship out are heading out tomorrow and over the next few days. If you pre-ordered - there's a good chance it'll be in the mail tomorrow :)
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm

oh, goody goody goody goody goody goody!!!!!! :shock:
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 am

:D :D :D :D :D
(I miss my stick figure dance guy - I would have a whole line of them)
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

NelStone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NelStone » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Best news I've heard all day! Thought I'd have to wait longer.

shanocles
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shanocles » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:18 am

cool. hey thanks heaps. hope you get some great reviews!!

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 am

I'm a few days late, but.... WOOHOO!!!!
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 pm

I'm interested .... albums might start showing up in your mail boxes today. Let us know if they do!
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:09 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:I'm interested .... albums might start showing up in your mail boxes today. Let us know if they do!
Steve
I was hoping to get it today, but then I thought, in the words of Tree Beard, "Don't be hasty." So hopefully tomorrow for mua =)
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

NelStone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NelStone » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Didn't receive it today, either. Hopefully tomorrow.

SuperTed
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by SuperTed » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 am

Living where I live and with a postal strike in full flow I'm not holding my breath!

:lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/centurionad1/ghbanner.jpg[/img]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Just got it and am importing it! I've got to ask, how exactly did you do the printing on the disc itself? It's much different than anything else I've seen, as far as feel and actual printing area. Just wondering.

Anywho, can't wait to listen!

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Japes wrote:Just got it and am importing it! I've got to ask, how exactly did you do the printing on the disc itself? It's much different than anything else I've seen, as far as feel and actual printing area. Just wondering.

Have you got a good system to hear it on?

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:
Japes wrote:Just got it and am importing it! I've got to ask, how exactly did you do the printing on the disc itself? It's much different than anything else I've seen, as far as feel and actual printing area. Just wondering.

Have you got a good system to hear it on?
Right now just my iMac speakers, but I'll be listening to it with my good studio headphones soon enough :)

NelStone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NelStone » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm so jealous. Maybe Friday?

Did the Three Cheers+Compilations bundle count as a preorder? Because that's what I bought.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 pm

As of one listen-through I'd say that my favorite track is Schrodinger's Lament, followed by Hyperbole. That may change in the near future, but I just wanted to give my early opinion.