Glass Hammer on Delicious Agony today at 12:00

The latest news on the upcoming album for 09.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Glass Hammer on Delicious Agony today at 12:00

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 am

http://www.deliciousagony.com/phpBB2/vi ... f83b8f6103

Join us Friday, Movember 6th at noon Eastern Time for our Featured Artist. This week, we spotlight progresive superstars Glass Hammer and their new album THREE CHEERS FOR THE BROKEN HEARTED. We'll feature songs from the new album and throughout their career.

For more information about Glass Hammer, check http://www.glasshammer.com.

Be sure to let them know you appreciate their support for the band :) Email Don Cassidy at
dcass21@optonline.net
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio (www.deliciousagony.com) is proud to present an evening with American prog stalwarts, Glass Hammer, Wednesday November 18th at 7 PM EST. We will be featuring selections from Glass Hammer's new album, "Three Cheers For The Broken Hearted". We will also be featuring an exclusive interview with Steve Babb and Fred Schendel and selections from their past albums.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:38 am

Note...that Delicious Agony show had the wrong date. It'll be on Wednesday the 18th (I changed it in the post too).