Soul Frequency Top Ten

The latest news on the upcoming album for 09.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Soul Frequency Top Ten

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

From Barry....Glass Hammer – Three Cheers for the Brokenhearted – A huge surprise…Glass Hammer is always a favorite prog band for me. But who knew they had an amazing psychedelic/pop masterpiece in them? You must check out “Come On, Come On, Come On,” “A Bitter Wind,” and the classy cover of the Zombies “A Rose for Emily.”

http://new.rumpza.com/ghfan/gh_forum/po ... topic&f=26
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 am

Come on x 3?
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Man, the Dream Theater, Neal Morse, Transatlantic, and (of COURSE) Glass Hammer albums in that list were all genuinely amazing. Someone has very good taste :D
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

soulfreq
Amateur
Amateur

Post by soulfreq » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Forgive the extra "Come On"...didn't have the CD in front of me when I wrote the list. :oops:

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

soulfreq wrote:Forgive the extra "Come On"...didn't have the CD in front of me when I wrote the list. :oops:
Forgiven :)
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart