Amazon reviews needed :)

The latest news on the upcoming album for 09.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Amazon reviews needed :)

Post by MayorOfLongview » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey folks,
Kind words and thoughts about "Three Cheers" would be welcome on Amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/Three-Cheers-Brok ... r-mr-title

A couple of bad reviews can really put a chill on album sales (not to mention our enthusiasm <g>). So if you can spare minute - drop by Amazon and share your happy thoughts :)
Thanks,
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm

I wish I could :(
But I use my dad's account to order all of my stuff (no credit card), and so MY account has no orders, thus cannot review products. D:

I shall give you a morale boost, though! You are a good person! People say nice things about you! Without you, the puzzle is incomplete! Hoooorrraaaay for YOOOOOUUUU!!!
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Japes wrote:I wish I could :(
But I use my dad's account to order all of my stuff (no credit card), and so MY account has no orders, thus cannot review products. D:

I shall give you a morale boost, though! You are a good person! People say nice things about you! Without you, the puzzle is incomplete! Hoooorrraaaay for YOOOOOUUUU!!!

:oops:
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

aswas

Post by aswas » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 am

Ok, I will go there and give it a go
seasons will pass you by..I get up..I get down

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

aswas wrote:Ok, I will go there and give it a go
Thanks! We need 'em!