Where to be found...

2010's release featuring Jon Davison and Alan Shikoh.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Amateur
Amateur

Where to be found...

Post by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:44 am

Hey guys!

I was wondering how to make a way to get me a copy of this just pretty great reviewed new album from our favorite prog band. Since I've listened to the little preview on youtube something really specific, just a point in all caught my attention: everything I heard!

So...

Is this release available in stores? Like a....store-in-Ireland-where-my-cousin-lives-and-could-probably-buy-it-for-me-since-she-is-coming-soon-to-Brazil-where-I-live?! Or...I just can get it from internet?

Thanks!
[i]"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."[/i]
[b]C. S. Lewis[/b]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: Where to be found...

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:52 pm

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Hey guys!

I was wondering how to make a way to get me a copy of this just pretty great reviewed new album from our favorite prog band. Since I've listened to the little preview on youtube something really specific, just a point in all caught my attention: everything I heard!

So...

Is this release available in stores? Like a....store-in-Ireland-where-my-cousin-lives-and-could-probably-buy-it-for-me-since-she-is-coming-soon-to-Brazil-where-I-live?! Or...I just can get it from internet?

Thanks!
Its is easier to buy from us on our website. It also helps the band! I don't think she'll find it in stores in Ireland. Hope you can grab a copy from us :)
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Can you give me, oh Great Mayor, how much time would take for it to arrive there?

[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
[i]"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."[/i]
[b]C. S. Lewis[/b]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:51 am

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Can you give me, oh Great Mayor, how much time would take for it to arrive there?

Hi,
I don't know how long it would take - that might depend on customs. But you should have it in a few days after the order is shipped from here. Postage is calculated on our store page too. Its easy.
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:32 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Can you give me, oh Great Mayor, how much time would take for it to arrive there?

Hi,
I don't know how long it would take - that might depend on customs. But you should have it in a few days after the order is shipped from here. Postage is calculated on our store page too. Its easy.
Steve
Thanks, Steve...

I'm still making my plans to grab a copy...I'm starting to think to order it directly to my very home instead of making it travel thru the Atlantic 2 times [EUA-Ireland then Ireland-Brazil] ...hehehe
[b]C. S. Lewis[/b]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 pm

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
Hey, off-topic, but is LOTRO any good? I've been thinking of giving it a go since it's free to play now.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Japes wrote:
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
Hey, off-topic, but is LOTRO any good? I've been thinking of giving it a go since it's free to play now.
NERD MODE = ON.

Yes, it's good indeed. I'd gave it a try since I discovered it turned free [its seems that Warner bought Turbine, who owned the game].

If you like RPG, a good history behind, and great fun quests...and...should I mention Lord of the Rings, the game is pretty pretty fun.

I'm a hunter who just bought a lute and keep stop in odd places to play "The Ballad of Baling Longberd" on it.

If you play, let me know, maybe we can form a fellowship!

NERD MODE = ON
[b]C. S. Lewis[/b]