Page 1 of 1

Where to be found...

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:44 am
by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Hey guys!

I was wondering how to make a way to get me a copy of this just pretty great reviewed new album from our favorite prog band. Since I've listened to the little preview on youtube something really specific, just a point in all caught my attention: everything I heard!

So...

Is this release available in stores? Like a....store-in-Ireland-where-my-cousin-lives-and-could-probably-buy-it-for-me-since-she-is-coming-soon-to-Brazil-where-I-live?! Or...I just can get it from internet?

Thanks!

Re: Where to be found...

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:52 pm
by MayorOfLongview
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Hey guys!

I was wondering how to make a way to get me a copy of this just pretty great reviewed new album from our favorite prog band. Since I've listened to the little preview on youtube something really specific, just a point in all caught my attention: everything I heard!

So...

Is this release available in stores? Like a....store-in-Ireland-where-my-cousin-lives-and-could-probably-buy-it-for-me-since-she-is-coming-soon-to-Brazil-where-I-live?! Or...I just can get it from internet?

Thanks!
Its is easier to buy from us on our website. It also helps the band! I don't think she'll find it in stores in Ireland. Hope you can grab a copy from us :)
Steve

Re: Where to be found...

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm
by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Can you give me, oh Great Mayor, how much time would take for it to arrive there?

[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]

Re: Where to be found...

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:51 am
by MayorOfLongview
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Can you give me, oh Great Mayor, how much time would take for it to arrive there?

[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
Hi,
I don't know how long it would take - that might depend on customs. But you should have it in a few days after the order is shipped from here. Postage is calculated on our store page too. Its easy.
Steve

Re: Where to be found...

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:32 pm
by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
MayorOfLongview wrote:
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:Can you give me, oh Great Mayor, how much time would take for it to arrive there?

[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
Hi,
I don't know how long it would take - that might depend on customs. But you should have it in a few days after the order is shipped from here. Postage is calculated on our store page too. Its easy.
Steve
Thanks, Steve...

I'm still making my plans to grab a copy...I'm starting to think to order it directly to my very home instead of making it travel thru the Atlantic 2 times [EUA-Ireland then Ireland-Brazil] ...hehehe

Re: Where to be found...

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 pm
by Japes
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
Hey, off-topic, but is LOTRO any good? I've been thinking of giving it a go since it's free to play now.

Re: Where to be found...

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 pm
by TheMarsh-WiggleQuester
Japes wrote:
TheMarsh-WiggleQuester wrote:[[ I playing too much Lord of the Rings Online.... ]]
Hey, off-topic, but is LOTRO any good? I've been thinking of giving it a go since it's free to play now.
NERD MODE = ON.

Yes, it's good indeed. I'd gave it a try since I discovered it turned free [its seems that Warner bought Turbine, who owned the game].

If you like RPG, a good history behind, and great fun quests...and...should I mention Lord of the Rings, the game is pretty pretty fun.

I'm a hunter who just bought a lute and keep stop in odd places to play "The Ballad of Baling Longberd" on it.

If you play, let me know, maybe we can form a fellowship!

NERD MODE = ON