Review from DPRP

2010's release featuring Jon Davison and Alan Shikoh.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Physicist
Amateur
Amateur

Review from DPRP

Post by Physicist » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm

http://www.dprp.net/reviews/201056.php

If is treated as a major event at the Dutch Progressive Rock Page, with a five man round table review. In summary, very positive. Follow the link and enjoy...

For a taste, here is John O'Boyle's short version:
Short Review...

GENIUS BUY, BUY, BUY
"If I hadn't believed it, I wouldn't have seen it." -- Old Geologist's saw

shanocles
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Review from DPRP

Post by shanocles » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 am

yeah great write up. cos we don't have the net at home at the moment i printed it off at work and it made for some great bedtime reading. hoping that all these excellent reviews translate into $$. of course we know its not about the money, but if these guys don't get any, we don't get any music.

on a side note, i was helping my bro-in-law move furniture on the weekend and had IF playing in the car. now he's kinda into prog but not heaps, likes more of the planet x, dream theater, sort of stuff - but he could find parts in it that rocked his socks!

Physicist
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Review from DPRP

Post by Physicist » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 pm

shanocles wrote:yeah great write up. cos we don't have the net at home at the moment i printed it off at work and it made for some great bedtime reading. hoping that all these excellent reviews translate into $$. of course we know its not about the money, but if these guys don't get any, we don't get any music.
I agree with that thought. DPRP does not do many round table reviews, and they don't hand out the "DPRP Recommended" lightly. The fact that they had five reviewers in a round table shows that they see IF as a world class release. So here's hoping for lots more Glass Hammer in the years to come.
"If I hadn't believed it, I wouldn't have seen it." -- Old Geologist's saw