IF Lyrics

2010's release featuring Jon Davison and Alan Shikoh.

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

whyme6181

IF Lyrics

Post by whyme6181 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 pm

OK. I've got to ask. For anyone who bought the CD from iTunes, where can we get the lyrics? I'm not asking for hi def scans of the album artwork or anything, just a txt file with the words is all I ask for. I love the music, but I'm one of those people who pay special attention to the lyrics and in order to do that it helps if I read them along with the tracks. So, can a kind soul out there help me out with this humble request? Please

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Re: IF Lyrics

Post by Japes » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

whyme6181 wrote:OK. I've got to ask. For anyone who bought the CD from iTunes, where can we get the lyrics? I'm not asking for hi def scans of the album artwork or anything, just a txt file with the words is all I ask for. I love the music, but I'm one of those people who pay special attention to the lyrics and in order to do that it helps if I read them along with the tracks. So, can a kind soul out there help me out with this humble request? Please
Same question here. I wanted to do that obligatory "post random lyrics" thing on Facebook, but all I could find online was a snippet from an interview with Steve Babb. But, hey, if they aren't up anywhere I already, I can go ahead and type them up and post them in the forum.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 pm

I will put them on ghfan.net - give me a few days.

That's actually why I even made the site in the first place - because there was nowhere you could find Glass Hammer lyrics on the internet!
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Sam Gamgee wrote:I will put them on ghfan.net - give me a few days.

That's actually why I even made the site in the first place - because there was nowhere you could find Glass Hammer lyrics on the internet!
Cool beans! Let me know if you need any help!
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 am

I apologize for the delay. I had to figure out how to connect to the server, since it's been such a long time since I've updated anything.

But IF lyrics are now up!
http://www.ghfan.net/if.html

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

:P ghfan update?! no way! :shock:
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:49 am

I know, right? It only took me like a month to do it from when you guys asked though. :oops: