The Making of a Glass Hammer Advanture

Journey of the Dunadan, Perelandra, Live & Revived

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

The Making of a Glass Hammer Advanture

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:29 pm

I don't know if other people consider this one as a GH album but I do. There are 5 complete good songs on it. Steve and Fred's comments are really cool. It's really interesting to here how it started and how The Middle Earth album was made. And if you listen good you can also hear that Fred is playing something that ended up in Further Up Further In (track 1, the part when you hear Fred practicing on his Hammond organ). Nice piece!

Fingolfin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Fingolfin » Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:02 pm

The first time I listened to it, i was somewhat distracted, reading Steve's story, and trying to get over he shock of hearing the album at the same time. I really do like it though. I think it's funny how many layers they have of dwarves adn hobbits singing... :) I wish i would have made some hobbit chatter and sent it in. Only I am and was really not enough on top of things to do that... Oh well. I wonder what the other version of Sweet Goldberry would have sounded like?
Fingolfin beheld the ruin of the Noldor. Filled with wrath and despair he rode forth alone. A madness of rage was upon him; his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.
He came alone to Angband and challenged Morgoth to single combat.

And Morgoth came.

johnc
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by johnc » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:08 am

At the moment, I'm listening to it for the first time. Now playing: "Infusion." So far, I'm enjoying the song in a big way.
Quikrete - the biggest name in concrete since Jimmy Hoffa.