Shadoshi Strikes Again

Synthesizers, guitars, bass, drums...

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Post Reply
Shadoshi
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 8:40 pm
Contact:

Shadoshi Strikes Again

Post by Shadoshi » Sun May 21, 2006 9:36 pm

Similar to my last topic, I'd just like to say, after hearing The Inconsolable Secret, I have to say that Matt is the greatest drummer I have ever heard. And, this is a big deal coming from me, cause I have heard some AMAZING drummers. This is no joke by the way, Matt needs to get noticed cause his drum job on some of instrumental parts of The Knight of The North are outstanding beyond measure. And this is comin from a guy who has heard Portnoy and Peart and such.

[/Opinion]

User avatar
slig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 4:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Shadoshi Strikes Again

Post by slig » Mon May 22, 2006 9:43 pm

Shadoshi wrote:Similar to my last topic, I'd just like to say, after hearing The Inconsolable Secret, I have to say that Matt is the greatest drummer I have ever heard. And, this is a big deal coming from me, cause I have heard some AMAZING drummers. This is no joke by the way, Matt needs to get noticed cause his drum job on some of instrumental parts of The Knight of The North are outstanding beyond measure. And this is comin from a guy who has heard Portnoy and Peart and such.

[/Opinion]
I think so also
GLASS HAMMER ROCKS!!!!!

Moog Taurus
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 5:17 am
Location: England

Post by Moog Taurus » Tue May 23, 2006 2:55 pm

It has to be said that Matts playing does enhance the Glass Hammer sound .
It would be interesting to know who his drumming influences are.

Shadoshi
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 8:40 pm
Contact:

Post by Shadoshi » Tue May 23, 2006 4:50 pm

Moog Taurus wrote:It has to be said that Matts playing does enhance the Glass Hammer sound .
It would be interesting to know who his drumming influences are.
In a few threads below this, Steve said that he likes Dream Theater, so Portnoy is probably a huge influence, I really wish Matt posted on the forum though, I'd love to "write" to him. :D

User avatar
slig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 4:40 pm
Contact:

Post by slig » Sun May 28, 2006 7:22 pm

Shadoshi wrote:
Moog Taurus wrote:It has to be said that Matts playing does enhance the Glass Hammer sound .
It would be interesting to know who his drumming influences are.
In a few threads below this, Steve said that he likes Dream Theater, so Portnoy is probably a huge influence, I really wish Matt posted on the forum though, I'd love to "write" to him. :D
Yah i would like that to
GLASS HAMMER ROCKS!!!!!

Post Reply