Synthesizers

Synthesizers, guitars, bass, drums...

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Synthesizers

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:50 pm

Those are my favorite instruments. I love the way they look, how the work and of course the way they sound.
I have tree of them in my little "studio" (a Roland JV-1010, a Yamaha CS1x and a Korg MS-10) and tomorrow I'll get the Roland XV-5080. It's a powerful one. I can't wait to turn it on. My new songs will be on my website soon (I hope...) But you can go there and listen to the old ones!

www.midi-center.com

Synthesizers are very present in the GH songs. What a work to program all those beautiful sounds!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:50 pm

Sys-ex, I just checked out your website. Very cool! Your music is great! It kind of reminds me of a rockier, more technical Alan Parsons Project (Before Woolfson left and they started to suck). I didn't see anything about buying your album and I am kind of short on cash anyway, so would you mind if i burnt a cd of the mp3s?

Theremin
Professional
Professional

Post by Theremin » Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:52 pm

That was me above. It seems like everytime I change to a different window, it logs me out. Is there any way to keep this from happening?
I gotta admit that I'm a little bit confused
Sometimes it seems to me as if I'm just being used
Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise
If I don't stand my own ground, how can I find my way out of this maze?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2003 7:14 pm

Hey Theremin!

Glad you like the music. No problem, you may burn a CD with my mp3's. You see, I'm not a pro. I just do this for fun. I've never sold the album. I have a brand new synthesizer; I received it today. It sounds much better than the stuff I used until now. I guess I'll re-sequence some old songs and replace those old mp3's. If you're still interested, I let you know when the Midi-Center website is updated. Fred will probably play some keys on the new songs by the way! I don't really know how we are going to do this because I live in Holland!!!

Theremin
Professional
Professional

Post by Theremin » Sat Feb 22, 2003 7:16 pm

Thanks!
I gotta admit that I'm a little bit confused
Sometimes it seems to me as if I'm just being used
Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise
If I don't stand my own ground, how can I find my way out of this maze?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:52 pm

Here it is!

8)

(The little screen is not cratched! It's the protection film: I haven't revomved it yet.)