iTunes mixer

Computers, mixing panels...

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

iTunes mixer

Post by Japes » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm not sure if this necessarily fits the topic, but it fits more here than anywhere else.

Anyway, onto the thread. Do you all know how iTunes has an advanced mixer? I know personally I knew it was there, but didn't realize the substantial impact it has on the music to which you are listening. I saw my brother messing around with it a bit and really admired the sound he managed to get to really up the "quality" of some songs. I know Glass Hammer as a VERY distinct sound, especially from album to album, so I was just wondering if anyone here found any preferential settings for listening to GH music, or any particular album(s).
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.