Amazing Show!

November 2005 - Belmont University

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

SuperTed
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by SuperTed » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:49 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:Speaking for the band, I can tell you that discussing our flaws and mistakes in front of our friends isn't something we particularly enjoy. :bawling:

Of course, I haven't read any particular criticism that would really bother any of us - and as I've already pointed out - I was flawless. :roll: :wink:

Nevertheless, not our favorite subject. :cursing:
OK, Steve, this should brighten your day a little...

http://www.gepr.net/gi.html#GLASSHAMMER

They never did use my contribution (sob...) but at least the main man of the site has chimed in. A critic's appraisal for sure but overall a thumbs up I think.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/centurionad1/ghbanner.jpg[/img]

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:22 pm

Wow.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Teller of Truth

Post by Teller of Truth » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:17 pm

My family and I loved the show. Long drive but a great show and worth the trip. The band did a great job and were all friendly before and after the show. Thanks for the autograghs and good conversations. I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can get a copy. Dave Walliman did a great job on guitar, I hope he will be used on the next group work and help in making the next Glass Hammer Masterpiece. :wink:
"If you seek you will find, if you look you will see. It's all there- A little further than you know!" (Pete Bardens)

johnc
Die Hard
Die Hard

Post by johnc » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:23 pm

Teller of Truth wrote:I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can get a copy.
Indulge your impatience by snagging a copy of the Lex Live DVD. (Steve, I'll be expecting the commission check by this time next week. hehe)
Quikrete - the biggest name in concrete since Jimmy Hoffa.

Teller of Truth

Post by Teller of Truth » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:54 pm

I already own it! It is a great show if I must say so! :wink:
"If you seek you will find, if you look you will see. It's all there- A little further than you know!" (Pete Bardens)