November 2005 - Belmont University
Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3803
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:27 pm
- Location: The World of Ideas
No, not that kind! Get your mind out of the gutter and go to the ghfan.net news page! I think you'll be happy! It totally made my day....
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]
- Die Hard
- Posts: 943
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:33 pm
- Location: 34° 04' 26.32"N, 84° 31' 48.11" W
Very nice! For a tease,
that is. Reminds me of the potato-chip tagline, "No one can eat just one!"
Looks like it'll make great viewing when it's ready.
Quikrete - the biggest name in concrete since Jimmy Hoffa.
- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:26 am
- Location: Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA
!me wants more!!!!!
GH Merch '09
- GH Roadie '05
- GH NEARFest Choir '03
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 11:43 am
- Location: The Netherlands
Totally blown away!
"Are you on the list?"
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: 5:43 PM
Now when are you going to fix the link?
[color=darkred][i][b]Do a barrel roll![/b][/i][/color]
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:51 am
- Location: Directly above the center of the earth
Cool stuff.... I want to be in that band....
Butch Snyder - aka, Belithraldor