November 2005 - Belmont University

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Live At Belmont Audio Link

Post by MayorOfLongview » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:43 am

:D
Need more GH? Need it Live? Seen it but would rather just listen? Not seen it but would still like to hear it?
Live At Belmont is available for download ($9.99) using our snocap widget at the following link.
http://glasshammer.com/pages/features/downloads.html
You can also download the songs separately.
Enjoy!
Steve
8)
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Re: Live At Belmont Audio Link

Post by Japes » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote::D
Need more GH? Need it Live? Seen it but would rather just listen? Not seen it but would still like to hear it?
Live At Belmont is available for download ($9.99) using our snocap widget at the following link.
http://glasshammer.com/pages/features/downloads.html
You can also download the songs separately.
Enjoy!
Steve
8)
Would there be any way to get KOTN as one single track? I managed to connect the two together, but it still fades out in the middle. Although I will commend you guys on picking the perfect time to end the first track and start the second. If I hadn't heard the song before, I would have thought it was supposed to do that!
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.