Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen
- Posts: 2273
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:08 am
Fairytale wedding today - attended by many GH people (Julie Babb, Susie B., Laura Lindstrom Davis, The Adonias, Sarah Snyder, Eric and Sarah Parker and many more. Proud to be the best man.
Best wishes to Fred and Joanna!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:14 pm
Awwww! Congrats to the both of them!
- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:26 am
- Location: Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA
GH Merch '09
- GH Roadie '05
- GH NEARFest Choir '03
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, South Australia
very cool news. marriage is the best ever! congrats to you fred and joanna. if you're having a honeymoon hope its awesome.
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:29 pm
- Location: Germany
The world is smaller than you think!
- Die Hard
- Posts: 943
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:33 pm
- Location: 34° 04' 26.32"N, 84° 31' 48.11" W
My congratulations to Fred and Joanna! May y'all have many, many wonderful years together!
Quikrete - the biggest name in concrete since Jimmy Hoffa.
- Die Hard
- Posts: 906
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:56 pm
- Location: Beal Feirste, Eire
Well done, that man!
Here's to many happy future times!
..ooh, a Yes reference...
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 am
- Location: Pennsylvania
Trurl must hang up the cape, forsaking his hidden music writing ways as a vigilante to start a family. Writing will continue through the honeymoon, right? Just kidding! Best wishes!
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:17 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Fred, Congrats, that is such good news. Words can't express how happy I am for you.
seasons will pass you by..I get up..I get down
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:40 pm
- Location: The Old Forest
Congratulations! Great news!
"Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;"
- from the Prayer of St. Francis