hmmm

General discussion

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Is Brian Nielsen: (choose all that apply)

Bored
No votes
Having trouble sleeping
13%
Listening to Glass Hammer
25%
Hot as Heckfie
25%
An attention whore
13%
Missing a few brain cells
25%

Total votes: 8

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

hmmm

Post by Bnielsen » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 am

Quietly in the night, I've snuck past Samwise to become the top poster in the forums =)

That being said, she is still #1 if you add her Fingolfin posts, and I'm sure she could easily recoup her throne with just the S.G. account in short order.

It's quiet around here, I figured this could pass as news =p
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: hmmm

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 am

Bnielsen wrote:Quietly in the night, I've snuck past Samwise to become the top poster in the forums =)

That being said, she is still #1 if you add her Fingolfin posts, and I'm sure she could easily recoup her throne with just the S.G. account in short order.

It's quiet around here, I figured this could pass as news =p
Congrats! Yes, its quiet here. FB seems to have killed the interest in band forums (or at least ours) for now. I'm still here though!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm

It's quiet. Too quiet... Actually, I've been trying to get really involved in the forums over the past two (three?) years, but it feels like regular involvement constitutes, what, three people?
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Apologies for the double post, but I suppose if BNielson gets to broadcast taking the post count crown, I get to broadcast retaking the "most recent poster" crown. As I did once last year, I now have the latest post in every topic. =)
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

lol nice one, japes.
Brian Nielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Bnielsen wrote:lol nice one, japes.
And this post upholds my throne.

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 pm

lame lol
Brian Nielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Bnielsen wrote:lame lol
You're lame! >:(

EDIT: Also, did you edit one of my posts somewhere to say "Deleted for being stupid" or something like that?

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by Bnielsen » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm

huh?
Brian Nielsen

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Somewhere I saw that one of my posts in another topic was edited to say something along those lines. I guess I just assumed it was you :P. Anyway, I can't find the post now...

shanocles
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shanocles » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:... I'm still here though!
that's good cos i'm not a facebooker... is there anyway that all the facebook chat/stuff could be automatically linked to this forum under a facebook heading or something?? (wow how many times can you say facebook in one sentence!)

YOU GUYS ROCK!

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 pm

shanocles wrote:
MayorOfLongview wrote:... I'm still here though!
that's good cos i'm not a facebooker... is there anyway that all the facebook chat/stuff could be automatically linked to this forum under a facebook heading or something?? (wow how many times can you say facebook in one sentence!)

YOU GUYS ROCK!
Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh, I saw that coming for a long time, Brian, I'm just surprised it took so long. No, I freely relinquish my crown, you earned it. And if anything you should subtract all Fingolfin posts and the Sam Gamgee posts in conversation with them because talking to yourself is totally cheating. ;)

Sorry you missed the heyday of the Forum, Japes. Yeah, there's not too much going on around here anymore. We'd need a constant stream of fresh blood for that to happen I think.
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Post by Japes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Sam Gamgee wrote:Oh, I saw that coming for a long time, Brian, I'm just surprised it took so long. No, I freely relinquish my crown, you earned it. And if anything you should subtract all Fingolfin posts and the Sam Gamgee posts in conversation with them because talking to yourself is totally cheating. ;)

Sorry you missed the heyday of the Forum, Japes. Yeah, there's not too much going on around here anymore. We'd need a constant stream of fresh blood for that to happen I think.
I'm fresh blood ;)

Sam Gamgee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sam Gamgee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Exactly. We need, like, ten more Japses. That's what I meant. One is still pretty sweet though. :)
[color=#ff6600][i]Workings of man crying out from the fires set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing, his reaching so clearly[/i][/color]

[url]http://www.ghfan.net[/url]